Friday, February 5, 2010

Pretty Boy of the Week

Ikuta Toma

So much more endearing than Oguri Shun in Hana Kimi, and infinitely hotter than him, Ikuta Toma is a Johnny's boy too. I think he is in a band but I doubt it's very busy. Toma is pretty but I think his appeal lies primarily in his ability to be so unaffected by his prettiness. His "ore wa homo janai" dance with panties on his head in Hana Kimi ought to go down in my list of top ten funniest moments in Asian drama viewing experience. Also, he was pretty cool in Maou, a drama where the normally poker faced Ohno Satoshi of Arashi, was terrific. Yes, ladies. This one can be taken home to meet the parents.

>_O


p.s. I don't think R is going to agree on the whole Oguri Shun being less attractive than Ikuta Toma. Muhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment