Monday, February 15, 2010

Pretty Boy of the Week


I have a paper due tomorrow and I shall do whatever I can to procrastinate and extend the period of pain and suffering. Which is why I am updating the pretty boy of the week section. And this week we have Jerry Yan. Former member of F4 and better known as Dao Ming Si from Meteor Garden (the Taiwanese Hana Yori Dango), he really deserves to be constantly voted one of Asia's hottest men. He is beautiful; pretty is perhaps the wrong word to use for him. Anywho, his new drama "Down with Love" is doubly exciting because it has Ella Chen too. Ella and Jerry- quite possibly two of my favorite Asian stars. I love this drama already even though we're only on episode two. It's a crossover of Hana Kimi and Coffee Prince. And I love it! Here he is, then. Jerry Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment