Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pretty Boy of the Week

Ryo Nishikido

Ryo Nishikido - the biggest Ore-sama in Johnny's. Someone once rightly said that he has the ego the size of a small country. Why do we like him, then? There are numerous reasons and as always -

1) is the fact that he is pweeety
2) he is mean 0_o
3) but so sexy
4) when he is angry he looks so very sexy
5) the reasons don't make sense because being pretty allows you to get away without explanations


Quite possibly my favourite Johnny's, with competition only from Aiba.

1 comment:

  1. If only I wasn't so manly and straight, I'd be all over him. It's not his ego that scares me, it's how good looking he is. I also agree that being pretty allows one to get away with almost anything without needing justification or explanation; story of my life, ya know?

    ReplyDelete